Watercolour for Serious Beginners
For people who really want
to learn to paint.
Instructor: Jean Kiegerl
March 4-April 1, 2020
Registration Deadline is Feb. 23.
Five Wednesdays 1:30-4:30
(two workshops and three coaching sessions)
$300 includes the professional level art supplies needed for this course.
- Plus refundable deposit on textbook - $50, OR
bring your own copy of Watercolour in 10 Steps by Patricia Seligman.
NVCAC membership required ($15/year - online at nicolavalleyartscouncil.com)
This is a home-study program with active
workshops at the beginning and end. There are three coaching sessions between these for questions and demos as needed. All sessions are from 1:30-4:30 pm on
- March 4 - "Getting Started" workshop: Provide the supplies kit and basic watercolour handling skills.
- March 5-31 - home study - work through the textbook exercises to learn specific watercolour techniques
- March 11, 18, 25 - Coaching Sessions - bring your questions and painting exercises for assistance and demos
- April 1 - "Now Let's Paint" workshop - bringing all the skills together to paint any subject in watercolour.
Art Tutor...Create Beautiful Artwork That Makes People Smile
Worth checking out!
Learn how to paint winter trees with Geoff Kersey. This video comes from Geoff's watercolour painting tutorial of Ashness Bridge in the Lake District.
On the Art Tutor website...