Mayor's Gala for the Arts
Sept 28, 2019
Merritt Civic Centre
The Gala Program
4:30 Doors open for Social Hour (Room 2/3):
Appetizers, Cash bar
Silent Auction, Art Show with People’s Choice voting, Photos,
5:45 Gala Room open for seating
6:00 Welcome and Opening Remarks
6:15 Dinner service
Salads served at tables
Main Course - Guides will escort each table in turn to the buffet.
7:30 Tribute to past Mayors and Awards Presentations
8:00 – 11:00 Music and Dance – Playmor Junction Big Band
Prizes and Awards throughout the evening
10:00 Last call for purchase of bar tickets,
10:30 Last call for Bar
Please don’t drink and drive.
The Gala Menu
Wondering what's for dinner?
- barbecued beef, with vegetarian alternative
- roasted potatoes and fall vegetables
- salad, bread basket and choice of two desserts (one is gluten free)
This Banquet has been prepared for you by:
· Appetizers& Salads: Barbara Sayles and Friends
· Bread and butter: Brambles Bakery & Cafe
· Main Course: Carnivore Catering (Adam Sanders)
· Desserts: Mary's Corner Cafe & Catering
· Coffee: Starbucks
Special thanks for the Nicola Stockbreeders Association
for the donation to buy the excellent BC beef!
Gala Banquet Service: